May 11, 2022
Ubicación : Poznań, Greater Poland, Poland
Identificación del empleo : 140823
OverviewTerritory: Wielkopolskie & Lubuskie
• The MSR will be involved in planning activities within the territory based on marketing recommendations and implementing action plan in compliance with our company procedures and ethical standards
• Provide product information to customers in line with marketing strategy and agreed on promotional materials to adequately support sales calls
• Achieve set sales objectives for promoted products according to sales plans and allocated budget
• Maintain and establish relationships with assigned and potential customers across the territory to achieve/exceed sales objectives for our client’s company products
• Bridge the partnership among ID specialists and primary care HCPs for unmet medical needs for client's assets
• Deliver on a well-defined business plan within budget and agreed timelines
• Use the CRM system to support planning, sequential selling and territory analysis
• Present clinical, financial and value-based solutions to key decision makers within the therapeutic area
• Develop long term business relationships with HCPs enabling the representative to protect the progressive business from the threat of future competition
• Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
• Educated to Degree / Masters level ideally in Life Sciences
• Experience of working in a Primary Care Setting and establishing relationships with Health care professionals, experience of working in hospitals will be advantageous
• Clean Driving License
• Proficient in Polish and English
• Proficient knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Package including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)